441 Proverbs about Land
1. Garlands are not for every brow.
2. Learning is better than house and land.
3. Slander cannot destroy an honest man: when the flood recedes the rock is there.
4. The remedy for love is--land between.
5. You buy land, you buy stones; you buy meat, you buy bones.
6. That land fares ill where the king's but a babe.
7. A landmark is very well placed between the fields of two brothers.
8. A Rowland for an Oliver.
9. As the man is worth his land is worth.
10. Good land should not be quitted for a bad landlord.