564 Proverbs about Into
1. He was burned, so he ran into the bamboo grove, but the grove caught fire.
2. If you run from a wolf, you may run into a bear.
3. God gives every bird his worm, but he does not throw it into the nest.
4. If you dig a grave for others, you might fall into it yourself.
5. A chick that will grow into a cock can be spotted the very day it hatches.
6. A child's fingers are not scalded by a piece of hot yam which his mother puts into his palm.
7. A fool may chance to put something into a wise man's head.
8. Ashes fly back into the face of him who throws them.
9. If your mouth turns into a knife, it will cut off your lips.
10. It is not with saying, "Honey," "Honey," that sweetness will come into the mouth.