42 Proverbs about Houses
1. One lamp can't light two houses.
2. Lawyers' houses are built on the heads of fools.
3. Fools build houses, wise men buy them.
4. High houses are mostly empty in the upper story.
5. In old houses many mice, in old furs many lice.
6. It is a bad hen that lays in neighbour's houses.
7. With houses and gold, men are rarely bold.
8. Women in state affairs are like monkeys in glass-houses.
9. It is not easy to steal in thieves' houses.
10. 'Tis good feasting in other men's houses.