58 Proverbs about Holds
1. Don't throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds water.
2. A book holds a house of gold.
3. Who picks a tool unsuited to a task should not complain if it does no more than cut the hand that holds it.
4. He flays enough who holds the foot.
5. He has enough to do who holds the handle of a frying-pan.
6. He sins as much who holds the bag as he who puts into it.
7. He that holds the handle of a frying-pan runs the risk of burning himself.
8. He who grasps too much holds not firmly.
9. He who hold the thread holds the ball.
10. He who holds his tongue does not commit himself.