49 Proverbs about Hawk
1. A hawk kills because it is his nature; a man because it is his pleasure.
2. We will fly that hawk when his pinions are grown.
3. You cannot take hawks without climbing some cliffs.
4. A hawk's marriage: the hen is the better bird.
5. In hawks, hounds, arms, and love, for one pleasure a thousand pains.
6. The gentle hawk mans herself.
7. You cannot make a hawk of a buzzard.
8. He who makes himself a dove is eaten by the hawk.
9. The bird hunting a locust is unaware of the hawk hunting him.
10. Laws, like the spider's webs, catch the flies and let the hawk go free.