86 Proverbs about Hanged
1. A person with a bad name is already half-hanged.
2. Farewell and be hanged; friends must part.
3. It is not the thief who is hanged, but one who was caught stealing.
4. If stupidity were a crime, half the human race would be hanged at every crossroads.
5. He who is born to be hanged shall never be drowned.
6. He who wants to be rich in a year is hanged at six months' end.
7. If you're born to be hanged then you'll never be drowned.
8. Mention not a rope in the house of one whose father was hanged.
9. One might as well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb.
10. Happy is the one who forgets that which cannot be changed.