50 Proverbs about Handle
1. Learn to handle a writing-brush and you'll never handle a begging-bowl.
2. He has enough to do who holds the handle of a frying-pan.
3. He that holds the handle of a frying-pan runs the risk of burning himself.
4. He who holds the handle of the frying-pan turns it as he pleases.
5. When a cow is lost it is something to recover its tail, were it only to make a handle for one's door.
6. He who handles pitch, besmears himself.
7. Handle the pudding while it's hot.
8. He that would heal a wound must not handle it.
9. He who buys the broom can also buy the handle.
10. He who is meant to be a basket-carrier is born with the handle in his hand.