51 Proverbs about Hammer
1. You cannot forge a hammer from featherpod fluff, nor spin spidersilk from precious copper.
2. A silver hammer breaks an iron door.
3. It is better to be the hammer than the anvil.
4. One must be either anvil or hammer.
5. When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
6. A golden hammer breaks an iron gate.
7. If you are an anvil, be patient; if you are a hammer, strike hard.
8. The anvil is not afraid of the hammer.
9. A good anvil does not fear the hammer.
10. The anvil lasts longer than the hammer.