56 Proverbs about Grind
1. The man who comes with a tale about others has himself an ax to grind.
2. The man who comes with a talk about others has himself an ax to grind.
3. The first comer grinds first.
4. God's mill goes slowly, but it grinds well.
5. He who cannot paint must grind the colours.
6. The mills of God grind slowly, yet they grind exceeding small.
7. Two hard flints never grind well.
8. The mills of the gods grind slowly but they grind finely.
9. A mill cannot grind with the water that is past.
10. The first at the mill grinds first.