38 Proverbs about Govern
1. Govern yourself and you can govern the world.
2. The world is governed with little brains.
3. When woman reigns the devil governs.
4. Fire, water, and government know nothing of mercy.
5. Govern your passions, or they will govern you.
6. Mildness governs more than anger.
7. Govern a horse with a bit, and a shrew with a stick.
8. Fire, water and government know nothing of mercy.
9. Govern a family as you would cook a small fish -- very gently.
10. It is easier to govern a country than a son.