988 Proverbs about Give
1. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
2. Never give advice unless asked.
3. When you have given nothing, ask for nothing.
4. To a quick question, give a slow answer.
5. A bit of fragrance clings to the hand that gives flowers.
6. A fool judges people by the presents they give him.
7. Do not cut down the tree that gives you shade.
8. Fortune is a giver and a taker.
9. Give away all you like, but keep your bills and your temper.
10. Give neither advice nor salt, until you are asked for it.