72 Proverbs about Game
1. If you must play, decide on three things at the start: the rules of the game, the stakes, and the quitting time.
2. Men in the game are blind to what men looking on see clearly.
3. It is well to leave off playing when the game is at its best.
4. He who looks on know more of the game than he who plays.
5. When shepherds quarrel, the wolf has a winning game.
6. Women and wine, game and deceit, Make the wealth small and the wants great.
7. After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
8. At the end of the game we see who wins.
9. At the end of the game you'll see who's the winner.
10. He who looks on has two-thirds of the game.