80 Proverbs about Flowers
1. A bit of fragrance clings to the hand that gives flowers.
2. A country where flowers are priced so as to make them a luxury has yet to learn the first principles of civilization.
3. Flowers leave a part of their fragrance in the hands that bestow them.
4. Flowers leave some of their fragrance in the hand that bestows them.
5. Fortune and flowers do not last forever.
6. Garden flowers larger, field flowers stronger.
7. Sending charcoal in the snow is better than adding flowers to a brocade.
8. April showers bring forth May flowers.
9. Bees touch no fading flowers.
10. An old man loved is a winter with flowers.