33 Proverbs about Five
1. He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
2. Keep five yards from a carriage, ten yards from a horse, and a hundred yards from an elephant; but the distance one should keep from a wicked man cannot be measured.
3. He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.
4. A man at five may be a fool at fifteen.
5. To rise at five, dine at nine, sup at five, go to bed at nine, makes a man live to ninety-nine.
6. Five fingers hold more than two forks.
7. With great men one must allow five to be an even number.
8. He is in search of a ram with five feet.
9. He who has four and spends five, has no need of a purse.
10. He who has got four and spends five, has no occasion for a purse.