127 Proverbs about Fine / Page 3
21. What is new is always fine.
22. Abroad to see wonders the traveller goes, And neglects the fine things which lie under his nose.
23. Praise a fine day at night.
24. To-day in finery, to-morrow in filth.
25. Do not mistake a goat's beard for a fine stallion's tail.
26. Fear is a fine spur; so is rage.
27. Snuff at a wake is fine if there's nobody sneezing over the snuff box.
28. The mills of the gods grind slowly but they grind finely.
29. There are finer fish in the sea than have ever been caught.
30. A fine shot never killed a bird.