198 Proverbs about Fight
1. When two dogs fight for a bone, and the third runs off with it, there's a lawyer among the dogs.
2. Do not try to fight a lion if you are not one yourself.
3. When elephants fight, it is the grass who suffers.
4. When two elephants fight, it is the grass that gets trampled.
5. Fight a wolf with a flex stalk.
6. Fight fire with fire.
7. If his legs fail him, he fights on his knees.
8. If you want an audience, start a fight.
9. O eggs, never fight with stones.
10. Sit atop the mountain and watch the tigers fight.