123 Proverbs about Field
1. Be the first to the field and the last to the couch.
2. Children speak in the field what they hear in the house.
3. A fly before his own eye is bigger than an elephant in the next field.
4. Garden flowers larger, field flowers stronger.
5. Unplowed fields make hollow bellies; unread books make hollow minds.
6. A landmark is very well placed between the fields of two brothers.
7. There's nothing like having the key of the fields.
8. Very good corn grows in little fields.
9. As the field, so the crops; as the father, so the sons.
10. The wood has ears, the field has eyes.