180 Proverbs about Feet
1. Raise your sail one foot and you get ten feet of wind.
2. Bad news goes about in clogs, Good news in stockinged feet.
3. We forget even incense in easy times; come hard times, we embrace the Buddha's feet.
4. When you want to test the depths of a stream, don't use both feet.
5. A handsome shoe often pinches the feet.
6. He is a horse with four white feet.
7. He is like a cat, he always falls on his feet.
8. If you've money, take a seat; it you've none, take to your feet.
9. One white foot, buy him; two white feet, try him; three white feet, look well about him; four white feet, go without him.
10. Even a horse, though he has four feet, stumbles.