128 Proverbs about Eating
1. A bride received into the home is like a horse that you have just bought; you break her in by constantly mounting her and continually beating her.
2. When eating bamboo sprouts, remember the man who planted them.
3. A good beast heats with eating.
4. By beating love decays.
5. One may tire of eating tarts.
6. The bleating of the lamb merely arouses the tiger.
7. The threatener sometimes gets a beating.
8. You may as well give a good beating as a bad one.
9. Cheating is more honourable than stealing.
10. Cheating is the chapman's cart and plough.