165 Proverbs about Early
1. A turkey never voted for an early Christmas.
2. Good luck beats early rising.
3. If you get a reputation as an early riser, you can sleep till noon.
4. Better die ten years early than live ten years poor.
5. Clumsy birds have need of early flight.
6. It is not economical to go to bed early to save the candles if the result is twins.
7. Men in the game are blind to what men looking on see clearly.
8. There is no economy in going to bed early to save candles if the result is twins.
9. A little dinner, long expected and cold, is by no means given, but dearly sold.
10. He had need rise early who would please everybody.