44 Proverbs about Drunken
1. The drunken mouth reveals the heart's secrets.
2. What soberness conceals, drunkenness reveals.
3. A drunken man, when asleep, is better left alone.
4. Drunkenness makes some men fools, some beasts, and some devils.
5. Mad drunkenness discloses every secret.
6. Wine is given to bring mirth not drunkenness.
7. Wine is one thing, drunkenness another.
8. A drunken may soon be made to dance.
9. A drunken night makes a cloudy morning.
10. Children and drunken men speak the truth.