120 Proverbs about Drive
1. A good driver turns in a small space.
2. For a stubborn ass a stubborn driver.
3. Good watching drives away ill-luck.
4. He who wishes to make a golden door drives a nail into it every day.
5. Smoke, floods, and a troublesome wife, are enough to drive a man out of his life.
6. The best driver will sometimes upset.
7. Bad money drives out good.
8. Devils must be driven out with devils.
9. Drive a rat into a corner, and he'll jump at you.
10. Drive gently over the stones.