8 Proverbs about Dealing
1. Long roads test the horse, long dealings the friend.
2. Flattery sits in the parlour when plain dealing is kicked out of doors.
3. No dealing with a revengeful man.
4. You need your wits about you the most when you are dealing with an idiot.
5. Take part of the pelf when the pack is a dealing.
6. Have no dealings with monks and priests.
7. When you're at the dealing table, always look for the sucker-- and make sure it isn't you.
8. Be straightforward in all your dealing and noble with strangers.