129 Proverbs about Days
1. If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
2. Seven days is the length of a guest's life.
3. After three days without reading, talk becomes flavorless.
4. He who could foresee affairs three days in advance would be rich for thousands of years.
5. Hold back some goods for a thousand days and you will be sure to sell at a profit.
6. If you are patient in a moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
7. The evening crowns the days.
8. A guest and a fish after three days are poison.
9. He who marries for love has good nights and bad days.
10. It will not do to keep holidays before they come.