53 Proverbs about Crows
1. Crows everywhere are equally black.
2. It is a sorry house in which the cock is silent and the hen crows.
3. As the old cock crows so crows the young.
4. Every cock crows best on his own dunghill.
5. Old crows are hard to catch.
6. Pigeons are taken when crows fly at pleasure.
7. The cock shuts his eyes when he crows, because he knows it by heart.
8. When a dove begins to associate with crows its feathers remain white but its heart grows black.
9. There is little peace in that house where the hen crows and the cock is mute.
10. Crows do not peck out crow's eyes.