16 Proverbs about Cowards
1. Cowards have no luck.
2. Cowards may die many times before their death.
3. Between two cowards, he has the advantage who first detects the other.
4. Conscience makes cowards of us all.
5. Cowards' weapons neither cut nor pierce.
6. Of two cowards, the one who finds the other out first has the advantage.
7. Poor men's money and cowards' weapons are often flourished.
8. Cowards win no laurels.
9. Of two cowards, the one who attacks conquers the other.
10. Cowards die many times, but a brave man only dies once.