71 Proverbs about Coward
1. A brave man dies but once, a coward many times.
2. A courageous foe is better than a cowardly friend.
3. A coward often deals a mortal blow to the brave.
4. A coward's fear may make a coward valiant.
5. Better be a coward than foolhardy.
6. Six things have no business in the world: a fighting priest, a coward knight, a covetous judge, a stinking barber, a soft-hearted mother, and an itchy baker.
7. Cowards have no luck.
8. Cowards may die many times before their death.
9. One coward makes ten.
10. Put a coward to his metal an' he'll fight the de'il.