63 Proverbs about Cloud
1. Thunder clouds do not always give rain.
2. If Candlemas day be sunny and bright, winter will have another flight; if Candlemas day be cloudy with rain, winter is gone and won't come again.
3. You can't bind a cloud even with copper chains.
4. After clouds comes clear weather.
5. After clouds sunshine.
6. All clouds are not rain clouds.
7. If there were clouds we should not enjoy the sun.
8. A drunken night makes a cloudy morning.
9. A small cloud may hide both sun and moon.
10. Rain comes oft after sunshine, and after a dark cloud a clear sky.