178 Proverbs about Cloth / Page 18
171. Quhen the good-man is fra hame, the board-cloth is tint.
172. Craft must have clothes, but truth loves to go naked.
173. Vice is often clothed in virtue's habit.
174. Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes.
175. It is not the clothes that count, but the things the clothes cover.
176. You must cut your coat according to your cloth.
177. Clothes put on while running come off while running.
178. He who wears too fine clothes, shall go about in rags.