172 Proverbs about Chick / Page 2
11. The hen's eyes are with her chickens.
12. To get the chicks one must coax the hen.
13. Count not your chickens before they are hatched.
14. Unlaid eggs are a long time becoming chickens.
15. Out of a white egg often comes a black chick.
16. Priests, friars, nuns, and chickens never have enough.
17. Curses, like chickens, always come home to roost.
18. Curses, like chickens, come home to roost.
19. Silence and look out, we shall catch both hen and chicks.
20. When you can't get meat, chickens and bacon are good.