34 Proverbs about Chest
1. Covetous men's chests are rich, not they.
2. Where a chest lieth open, a righteous man may sin.
3. The richest man carries nothing away with him but a shroud.
4. It is more necessary to guard the mouth than the chest.
5. Spending your money with many a guest, empties the kitchen, the cellar and chest.
6. What Manchester says today, the rest of England says tomorrow.
7. At an open chest the righteous sins.
8. The just man may sin with an open chest of gold before him.
9. From the soldier who has no cloak, keep your own in your chest.
10. My chest locked, my soul safe.