45 Proverbs about Cheese
1. Cheese, wine, and a friend must be old to be good.
2. If ill luck were cheese, dairy-women would go wanting work.
3. Cheese and bread make the cheeks red.
4. Cheese is gold in the morning, silver at noon, and lead at night.
5. It's not the fault of the mouse, but of the one who offers him the cheese.
6. Cheese from the ewe, milk from the goat, butter from the cow.
7. Do not stuff your servant with bread, and he won't ask for cheese.
8. I don't want the cheese; I just want out of the trap.
9. Pound the garlic, Pedro, whilst I grate the cheese.
10. It is better to scrape the cheese than to peel it.