254 Proverbs about Burn
1. He was burned, so he ran into the bamboo grove, but the grove caught fire.
2. If you burn a house, can you conceal the smoke?
3. Better be kind at home than burn incense in a far place.
4. Better do a kindness near home than go far to burn incense.
5. Better to do a kindness near home than go far away to burn incense.
6. He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition burns a picture to obtain the ashes.
7. The fire you kindle for your enemy often burns yourself more than him.
8. You burn incense before the god, and then topple him.
9. Where two women rule a hearth-fire, the thatch may burn with the sparks flying.
10. Grease a churl's boots and he'll say you are burning them.