116 Proverbs about Broken
1. Keep your broken arm inside your sleeve.
2. In the broken nest there are no whole eggs.
3. The pitcher doth not go so often to the well, but it comes home broken at last.
4. All the smiths . . . can't mend a broken egg.
5. An oath broken by one does not thereafter bind the other.
6. A cake and a bad custom ought to be broken.
7. The money paid, the workman's arm is broken.
8. The pitcher goes often to the well and gets broken at last.
9. One link broken, the whole chain is broken.
10. The fast faggot is not easily broken.