15 Proverbs about Boys
1. Boys will be boys.
2. Boys avoid the bees that stung 'em.
3. To separate the men from the boys.
4. He who has been first a novice and then an abbot, knows what the boys do behind the altar.
5. He who was first an acolyte, and afterwards an abbot or curate, knows what the boys do behind the altar.
6. Two boys are half a boy, and three boys are no boy at all.
7. Beautiful girls are seldom happy, intelligent boys are seldom beautiful.
8. Boys will be boys.
9. Foolish boys, wise men.
10. If a drum is not made, it is the fault of the master; but if the drum is made and is not beaten, then that is the fault of the boys.