53 Proverbs about Bigger
1. A fly before his own eye is bigger than an elephant in the next field.
2. Report makes the wolf bigger than he is.
3. The eye is bigger than the belly.
4. Willows are weak, yet serve to bind bigger wood.
5. The bigger the river the bigger the fish.
6. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
7. The mother of mischief is no bigger than a midge's wing.
8. From praise, as from a shadow, a man is neither bigger nor smaller.
9. The eyes are bigger than the belly.
10. When a man dies his feet get bigger.