232 Proverbs about Bell
1. A good example is like a bell that calls many to church.
2. Steal a bell with one's ears covered.
3. Unplowed fields make hollow bellies; unread books make hollow minds.
4. You can't fill your belly painting pictures of bread.
5. Good news crawls on its belly; bad news has wings.
6. There is neither wisdom nor courage in an empty belly.
7. A bellyful is a bellyful.
8. A bellyfull of gluttony will never study willingly.
9. A full belly counsels well.
10. A full belly sets a man jigging.