325 Proverbs about Bear
1. If you run from a wolf, you may run into a bear.
2. An ambassador bears no blame.
3. Plant the crab-tree where you will it will never bear pippins.
4. The water that bears the ship is the same that engulfs it.
5. A man may bear till his back breaks.
6. Every one bears his cross.
7. Greater qualities are needed to bear good fortune than bad.
8. It is merry in hall when beards wag all.
9. Never sell the bearskin till you have killed the bear.
10. One has always strength enough to bear the misfortunes of one's friends.