46 Proverbs about Proud / Page 2
11. A little dog, a cow without horns, and a short man, are generally proud.
12. When a proud man hears another praised, he feels himself injured.
13. Every peasant is proud of the pond in his village because from it he measures the sea.
14. The son shoots a leopard; the father is proud.
15. He who is too proud to ask is too good to receive.
16. A turtle is not proud of his long neck.
17. The blind cannot see -- the proud will not.
18. He who is proud of his sins, sins twice as much.
19. The turd is proud that the river will carry it.
20. Too humble is half proud.