46 Proverbs about Proud
1. A proud heart can survive a general failure because such a failure does not prick its pride.
2. A man well mounted is always proud.
3. It is good to beat a proud man when he is alone.
4. There is no spite like that of a proud beggar.
5. Better badly mounted than proud on foot.
6. A proud pauper and a rich miser are contemptible beings.
7. It's a very proud horse that will not carry his oats.
8. If a man be great, even his dog will wear a proud look.
9. Long and lazy, little and loud; fat and fulsome, pretty and proud.
10. Every cock is proud on his own dung hill.