44 Zimbabwean Proverbs / Page 4
- 31. Strength is like milk - it is inexhaustible.
- 32. The forest provides food to the hunter after they are exhaustingly tired.
- 33. The monkey does not see his own hind backside; he sees his neighbor's.
- 34. The more help in the cornfield the smaller the harvest.
- 35. The old man gives the best advice.
- 36. Those who eat alone, die alone.
- 37. Two experts never agree.
- 38. Two rats cannot share the same hole.
- 39. Until the lion tells his side of the story, the tale of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
- 40. We will be grateful to flowers only if they have born fruits.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|