44 Zimbabwean Proverbs / Page 2
- 11. Annoy your doctor and sickness comes in laughing.
- 12. Between true friends even water drunk together is sweet enough.
- 13. Blood is the sweat of heroes.
- 14. Dance in the sun, but turn your back to the clouds.
- 15. Don't throw out the old pot until you have the tinker makes a new one.
- 16. Every elephant has to carry its own trunk around.
- 17. Every woman beautiful till she speaks.
- 18. Everyone carries around his own witches.
- 19. Gifts is the key to the female heart.
- 20. God is good, but never dance with a lion.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|