77 Somali Proverbs / Page 3
- 21. A thousand assignations, one marriage.
- 22. An escaped lie does not reach the truth.
- 23. An old wound will not go away.
- 24. Do not walk into a snake pit with your eyes open.
- 25. Dogs understand each other by their barking, and men by their words.
- 26. Don't set out on a journey using someone else's donkey.
- 27. Either be a mountain or lean on one.
- 28. Even the brave are scared by a lion three times: first by its tracks, again by its roar, and one last time face to face.
- 29. Every camel was once upon time two years old.
- 30. He is a fool who marries an old woman without teeth.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|