24 Rwandan Proverbs / Page 2
- 11. In a fiddler's house, all are dancers.
- 12. Only God generates, man only educates.
- 13. Pregnancy and fire cannot be kept secret.
- 14. The most extensive land is the human belly.
- 15. The rich man never dances badly.
- 16. What itches in the daughter's skirt, itches also in her mother's.
- 17. When in someone else's home leave your defects at the door.
- 18. When the child falls the mother weeps; when the mother falls the child laughs.
- 19. When the leopard is away, his cubs are eaten.
- 20. When your beard appears, childhood disappears.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|