75 Native American Proverbs / Page 2
- 11. Don't judge any man until you have walked two moons in his moccasins.
- 12. Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.
- 13. Even a small mouse has anger.
- 14. Every animal knows more than you do.
- 15. Everything the Power does, it does in a circle.
- 16. Great Spirit, grant that I may not criticize my neighbor until I have walked a mile in his moccasins.
- 17. Haste is the mother of inaccuracy.
- 18. I am standing at the Earth's center.
- 19. If a man is to do something more than human, he must have more than human powers.
- 20. If it does not kill you, it will bring you happiness.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|