46 Lithuanian Proverbs / Page 2
- 11. For every head a hat.
- 12. From a big cloud comes little rain.
- 13. God gave teeth; He will give bread.
- 14. Gold glitters even in the mud.
- 15. Good eyes don't fear smoke.
- 16. If it weren't for sorrow and bad times, every day would be Christmas.
- 17. If you go to bed hungry, you'll wake up without having slept.
- 18. If you run from a wolf, you may run into a bear.
- 19. It is difficult to teach a cow to climb a tree.
- 20. It is easier to give orders than to work.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|