34 Hopi Proverbs / Page 2
- 11. Lose your temper and you lose a friend; lie and you lose yourself.
- 12. Never be afraid to cry. It will free your mind of sorrowful thoughts.
- 13. Never help a person who doesn't help anybody else.
- 14. Never interfere in a person's decisions about what he will do with his possessions.
- 15. No answer is also an answer.
- 16. One finger can't lift a pebble.
- 17. Take a breath of the new dawn and make it a part of you.
- 18. Take care when you speak in judgment. Words are powerful weapons.
- 19. Take your child with you where you go and be not ashamed.
- 20. Teaching should come from within instead of without.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|