157 Egyptian Proverbs / Page 16
- 151. Whoever is ashamed to sleep with his wife will never have children.
- 152. Whoever lets himself be led by the heart will never lose his way.
- 153. Wise rising gives joy.
- 154. Wish thy friend joy of his journey, but pray in secret that he have no joy, for then may he return quickly to thee.
- 155. Yesterday's drunkenness will not quench today's thirst.
- 156. Your friend chooses pebbles for you and your enemy counts your faults.
- 157. Youth is beauty, even in cattle.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|