41 Azerbaijani Proverbs / Page 2
- 11. Drop by drop would make a lake.
- 12. Every tree casts shadow on its own bottom.
- 13. Grass grows on its roots.
- 14. He can't see the beam in his own, but he's looking for an eyelash in someone else's.
- 15. I tried to draw the eyebrow, but I ended up poking the eye.
- 16. Intelligence is in the head, not in the age.
- 17. It's not shameful not to know, but it's shameful not to ask.
- 18. Look at my color, know my mood.
- 19. Make sure your blanket covers your feet.
- 20. Mouth will not be sweet if you say halva.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|