48 Albanian Proverbs / Page 4
- 31. Stroke the dog and he will mark you with his dirty paws.
- 32. The cat is a lion to the mouse.
- 33. The fox will catch you with cunning, and the wolf with courage.
- 34. The man who has eaten enough will never believe a hungry one.
- 35. The monk gets married to please his friend.
- 36. The stomach has no windows.
- 37. The sun at home warms better than the sun elsewhere.
- 38. The wolf loves the fog.
- 39. There was anguish before there was man.
- 40. Those who know how to praise also know how to lie.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|